Too Many Designers?
Is there such a thing as having too many designers?
I got VELUZ to do my wedding gown. When I was designer-hunting, I went with a magazine design at hand but with a 'dream' gown idea which I just can't seem to find in any wedding magazine. Many designers later, my initial 'kutob' turned out to be true...it is only VELUZ who can best put my dream gown into reality.
For the female entourage gowns, we got Ms. Minette. Laser and I were really impressed not only with the way she talks with her clients , but also on how organized and pulido she is in her work.
Anyway, back to my journal title...you see, I am now thinking of getting Tatah, a designer-friend, to do an evening gown for the reception. I'm thinking of doing a second change of gown kasi, lalo na if we're going to push through with the dancing thingy that we're thinking about (if we can find the time for this!). I was not able to consider Tatah during my gown quest because he answered my message too late.
So there such a thing as having too many designers? I mean I can get the gown also from either Ms. Veluz or Ms. Minette naman. Hmmm...what do you think? Haha, seemingly babaw things that I'm thinking about, huh (but I'm sure my w@w sistahs can relate to).


<< Home