Friday, June 24, 2005

Internet Blues

As I am currently out-of-the-country, I thought that I will be able to use the free time that I have to improve on this blog and to make headway with the wedding "research" and further planning that I have wanted to do for so long (but didnt have the time to do so when I was back home).

But alas, it just wasnt meant to be. It turned out that my hotel has changed its wireless Internet provider, and so now I need to get a subscription with it! And mind you, it's very expensive (unlike in Pinas, when a PHP100 prepaid Internet card goes a loooonnng way).


In the meantime, here I am doing offline blogging. I just try to amuse myself by watching DVDs (but I have to limit this, so that my DVD stash would last me for a long time as I definitely cannot afford to buy DVD here!), reading books (which I have to pace also), and gasp!...do more work and study.

But really, I have to start on our wedding lists and detailed scheduling/plan, as I want to be able to send this as soon as possible to my dearest friend Vicky, our head coordinator for our wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home