Wedding Preps Panic Attack
It's a little over 7 months to go until the big day...and I find myself in a bind, feeling that we are somehow behind the wedding preps and yet thinking that it's okay, we have prepared what we can for the time being. I guess when you hear about brides-to-be with a wedding date even later than yours totally immersed in their preps you think...why the heck am I not panicking? Am I being too complacent and letting it all slide down? Should I also also be losing sleep thinking of this and that wedding detail?
Ok... breathe in breathe out...time to calm down and do a reality check. We have accomplished a lot and it is only logical that the wedding prep timetable has shifted to the dates when I am back in Manila. I'm sure then I would be complaining about sore feet and exhausting weekends.
And maybe it is not me who has been losing sleep over the wedding details...but my Laser has certainly been. For the past weeks he has been thinking and dreaming a lot about our wedding...finalizing the design in our rings... conceptualizing our avp and researching for an avp
supplier... thinking about the attires for his entourage... etc...etc. I become teary-eyed everytime he texts me of the things he is thinking about our wedding, touched of all his efforts....but most of all, I get teary-eyed because I am reminded once more how lucky I am to have him, and how I miss him terribly.


1 Comments:
tama ka ang bilis nga na araw lapit na rin natin.
Post a Comment
<< Home