Supplier Hunting
Now that our major (or what we consider as essential) suppliers have already been booked, we are now on the lookout for suppliers for the following: avp (full), emcee, HMU and bridal car. Laser just texted me to say that he wasn't able to find prospect suppliers in the Wedding Expo that was held today at the Century Park Hotel. Oh well, maybe we will be able to find them in the next 2 major expos in September. Laser will just have to do all the legwork and schmoozing without me as it looks like I still wouldnt be in Manila then. Di bale I'll be there naman in spirit (and in text hehe).
Of course, we still have the problem of our souvenirs. We really havent made up our mind on what it should be. We want something that would be useful (or if not at least something
that wouldnt just collect dust)...but at the same time would say something about us. We have some ideas in mind kaso we for those we wanted, we havent found a good supplier yet. Laser doesn't have the time during weekdays to do calls, and of course I can't also from here.
Hmmm...maybe it's time for me to call reinforcements. I think I will call Mama and ask if she might have some ideas. Ask ko na rin my other friends.
Wow, writing in a blog really does help process your thoughts.


2 Comments:
good luck with finding the right suppliers for you guys. and enjoy your preps.
Hi Layah! Good luck with your supplier hunt. Hirap to plan a wedding away from Manila no?
Post a Comment
<< Home