Sunday, August 21, 2005

On My Second Fitting and Other Thoughts...

I had my second fitting yesterday with Veluz...and I must say, wearing the semi-finished gown feels wonderful...ewan ko ba, suddenly I have these visions na of walking down the aisle, and saying our 'I Do's'...lalo na when the train was 'attached' and I got to wear the veil. Gosh ang haba ng train and much more the veil! I am now wondering how heavy it's gonna be, if I will be able carry it off, if I'm going to trip walking the aisle...hahaha...all these thoughts running through my head as I stare in the mirror and pose occasionally for the camera (sympre mega posing pa rin, feeling model hehehe).

I can't wait to see the final product! Of course during the final fitting, Laser will not be allowed to see me in the gown. This is to keep the element of surprise, so that he will see a vision of beauty (that's me, ok hahahaha) come Feb 18.

Hehehe pasensya na kayo sa kin today. The truth is I'm just trying to cheer myself up because I'll be leaving Manila na again tonight (the two weeks here seems to fly so fast). Lonely days to come. :( The wedding preps will continue though, with Laser taking care of everything, having a long list to do's (hopefully we can find our coordinator na so some tasks will be handled by them).

So it's now bon voyage for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home