Simply Gorgeous
I was really excited to come home early from shopping last Sat...and I would have come back early had I not decided to look at the sale that Mango was having. Ayun, I ended up tuloy coming later than I planned to (and making Laser wait late, since it was about 11pm back in Manila then), and feeling guilty ala Becky Bloomwood of the Shopaholic series, as I dragged my shopping bags up the hotel stairs.
Anyway, the reason why I wanted to come back early because I was excited to hear how our rings turned out..and guess what?
The rings turned out simply GORGEOUS. They are really just perfect.
To keep the element of surprise, Laser first sent me the picture of the jewelry box. Grabe box pa lang, it was so beautiful na!! And then one by one he sent me the pictures of the rings.
I only posted here one view of the rings, I will post na lang a much closer view when I get back to Manila coz Laser here used our old digicam, so the close-up pics are not as clear as we would like it to be.
Our ring supplier was able to copy the ring design perfectly, from the channel setting to the comfort fit band. The diamonds were highlighted well; we were right in thinking that the yellow gold would set off the glitter in the diamonds, and the white gold background made them stand out further. The engraving was also nicely done, they were able to follow the font that Laser wanted for it.
Laser really loved our rings. It was so funny...when he got home, he started wearing it na para daw masanay na sya (oops I hope that there are no pamanhiins with regards to this). Sa sobrang tuwa nya, he almost forgot to remove it before going to bed! It's good he remembered or people would have thought na he got married over the weekend hahaha.
I can't wait for Friday (konting tulog na lang!) when I would get to see and hold the rings myself. But of course, nothing will beat the day when we will be slipping the rings into each other's fingers, as a symbol of our love...time really flies fast...only 200 days to go!


3 Comments:
Congrats!! Kilig naman.
wow! ang ganda nman ng wedding band nyo.
Hi Layah, I love your rings! :) Gusto din ung amin may bato eh, heehee. Pero ayaw ni Edil :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home