Shopping For My New Car!!!

...I wish!!! Hanggang pose lang ako hahaha. If you think I looked a bit lost in the crowd, it is because the place is practically simply swimming with people going berserk with all the latest shiny new cars on exhibit. For sure, IAA (if I'm not mistaken, it's the International Automobile Association) Fazcination Auto exhibition in Frankfurt is not for the easily-tired feet, with around eight Megamall-sized (each, take note) halls to navigate.
Actually, I'm not exactly a car fanatic. I don't think I would pay the hefty 15 euro entrance fee if it didnt happen that my company is one of the exhibitors...needless to say, I got a free ticket.:)
But for a car fanatic, the exhibit would simply be heaven....just imagine all car makers (from Alfa Romeo to Porsche and BMW, to Honda...I didnt even know there is a car maker called Ssangyong...now I know because they gave away such a humongous paperbag hehe), including the parts suppliers and other car-related chuvas, from all over the world, exhibiting their newest models and technology, all within your reach (or should I say, your stamina to walk around all the halls).
Gosh, I don't think we were really able to go through all exhibit in the more than three hours we were there. I mean, Mercedes Benz alone has one building all for itself....I cant begin to imagine how much they spent just designing (and filling-up) the place.
Suffice it to say, it was an interesting one-in-a-lifetime experience (I also have bagfuls of bags as souvernirs hahaha...no wonder my arms ache now from carrying all these). But tired as I was at the end of the IAA tour, after a late lunch, I still had the energy to do one of my most fave things to do...shopping!!! I mean, I do deserve a break after a high-pressured tiring workweek, don't I?
Just a little break from the wedding updates...not so much to blog about on it kasi.


1 Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Benefits of web conferencing Bel 940 radar detector american airlines Convertible cargo pants canada imitrex abuse The evolution of computers Imitrex and smoking http://www.easy-blackberry-cobbler-recipe.info/Imitrex-20generic.html naked male body builders imitrex supplement imitrex allergy Didrex generic name Xanax addiction help Bmw bike dealer Free gsm world cell phones b imitrex b side effect
Post a Comment
<< Home