Sunday, February 26, 2006

We're Now Married!

It's now been about a week and a day since we said our "I do's." Yup, we're now married! After two years of being engaged, a year of preparations, we have finally tied the knot.

Until now, I still feel the exhiliration of having a dream come true. During the wedding, despite the glitches that came up, I felt a sense of calm, as if I was floating and in cloud nine. I just can't believe that I am now officially and more importantly, in the eyes of God, Mrs. Layah Cabardo, Mr. Laser Cabardo's missus. Hmmm the name change would really take some getting used to...not to mention the tons of paperwork and ID's I have to process. But still it brings a sense of happiness whenever there are instances when I say stuff like "I'm waiting for my husband", or 'This is his wife, Layah." Hehehe.

We are still in 'honeymoon' now, just a few more days to go before we go back to work. So many things left to do, including cleaning and rearranging the house (you can just imagine the havoc all the preps and the opening of gifts caused) and doing our supplier ratings (our utang to the
w@w community).

Until here for now (doing this while hubby is still sleeping hehe). Will post pics soon!